Briefing ID #: 2736
ALL PRINCIPALS/APs and MICROSYSTEMS TECHNICIANS: School Site
Information Technology Security Audit
||All Principals/APs, Microsystems
||Sep 30, 2007|
To provide for a mandatory self assessment
audit tool relating to Information Technology resources.
- Self assessment audit tool for Information
Technology practices at school locations.
- Covers policies and procedures that are
considered best practices that should currently be in place.
- Top portion of survey must be completed by
the work location administrator.
- The remainder by your technician.
- Must be completed and turned in by September
||Luis Baluja ( 305 995-1318 ) |
||Office of Management & Compliance