Briefing ID #: 7784
ALL PRINICIPALS/ASSISTANT PRINCIPALS: Limited Access for WGBM and
To provide operational language for access
to the electronic Grade Book Manager (WGBM) and Attendance Manager (WGBA).
By via of this weekly briefing, the following
operational policy must be enforced, immediately.
- A maximum of 5 staff approvers may
be granted access to the WGBM and WGBA application, as defined
- Assistant Principal
- Registrar or person identified as the registrar
- One primary Gradebook Manager/Attendance Manager (Instructional or
- One Clerical selected by the principal
- Hourly individuals identified for this purpose may be
- Access must be limited to administrators, instructional or
clerical personnel, only.
- This excludes personnel such as, but not limited to:
- Bus Drivers
- Microsystem Technicians/Computer Specialists
- Cafeteria Personnel
- Management & Compliance Audits will be reviewing
appropriate access to these applications.
||Cynthia Gracia, Administrative Director (
305.995.1891 ) |